Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Easter Lilies

I saw some lilies yesterday and immediately thought of Easter.
I love making paper flowers.  They never need watering and they last forever!
 Here is what I made today.  I used the Island Floral Die from Stampin' Up!
Close up of the flower center.
Sweet little butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.
Close up of the tag.
Another tiny butterfly.  The Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die cuts and embosses five butterflies at a time.
Ta Da!

supplies:
Cardstock- Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Ink- Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Accessories- Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Island Floral Die, Hemp Twine

Want to shop for any of the products seen here?  Click here to go to my online store. And remember it's Sale-a-bration time so for every $50 you spend you earn an item for FREE!

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely!!!! Wish I had that die...too bad the ornament punch won't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you can make lovely roses with the ornament punch.....

    ReplyDelete