Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Funday!

Normally I only post about my latest crafty creation
or my next stamp camp...
But as I was in my girl cave 
making a birthday card for sweet baby Jacq. 
(more about that in another post)
I heard (happy) screams from the backyard...
after what I saw, I just had to grab the camera.

 I've been spotted!
 Who thought it was a good idea to put Sean in charge of the hose?!
 Sweet lil' face!
  Muddy Buddies
 Well I have decided to look at it this way, they are getting the garden ready for spring veggie planting!
 And hopefully I can hose them down before they walk in the house!
 I'm sure Sean would like to take care of that for me.

 This makes me think of Lucy and Ethel stompin' the grapes.
For the most part they had a blast.  Except for when Shelby got mud splashed in her eyes.
MY favorite part was when Shelby was ankle deep in mud and water and yelled out, 
"I'M IN THE SINK SAND! SAVE ME JENNA!  HELP ME LIVE!"
And then hearing Jenna and Sean's belly laughs while they told her it's called quick sand.
Just a touch of drama in that sweet girl.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment