Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Technique....

Hello friends!

I've got a new project today that features a really cool technique! See those flowers on the background? They look like rub-ons, don't they?
Well, they're not!  I saw a picture of a card on a blog I like to check out every once in a while, and for the life of me I  could not figure out how she created it.  Oh, happy day when I went back and saw that she posted a video tutorial on how to do it!  I'll put the link on the bottom of this post so you can check it out too!
Here it is close up.  Isn't it so pretty!  This is the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  I used Whisper White Craft ink and a VersaMarker.  SO easy, but has a huge WOW factor.  The white ink just pops!
Here's a close up of the punched flowers.  I used a VersaMark ink pad and clear embossing powder and then punched them out with the new Blossoms punch.  Love, love, love this paper too.  It's the Everyday Enchantment out of the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  So cute, all the tiny detail in it.  See the cute little blue flower on the right?
Matches this CUTE little brad.  Also here is a really close look at the flower background as well.
Give it a try.  It's really simple to do, and looks great!
When you do, send me a picture.  I'd love to see your projects!

stamps: mixed bunch
ink: VersaMark, VersaMarker, Whisper White Craft, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party Marker
paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla CS
Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Brads
Accessories: Large Pearls, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Decorative Label Punch, Blossoms Punch, 3/4" circle punch.

Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! And, don't forget- It's Sale-a-Bration time! For every $50 you spend, earn 1 free item! Click here to shop!

Here is the
of the technique.
Enjoy!


1 comment: